This is a free event for Members of the APL. Spaces are limited so early booking is advised.
Please reserve you space HERE.
- Prison Law Update: The aim of the event is to provide prison law practitioners with an opportunity to refresh and update their knowledge in relation to recent prison law judgements.
- Legal Aid Update: Including developments on CBAM which widens the scope of what is now covered under legal aid.
- Felicity Williams (Garden Court Chambers) & Dean Kingham (The Association of Prison Lawyers, Swain & Co.)
- 2018 Caselaw and Current Developments in Prison Law / Worboys – Judgment Update.
- Sally Middleton (The Association of Prison Lawyers, Birnberg Pierce) & Dr.Laura Janes (The Association of Prison Lawyers, The Howard League for Penal Reform).
- Legal Aid update, including developments widening legal aid under the Criminal Bills Assessment Manual.