Doughty Street Chambers, London – 21st June 2012
Resettlement For Prisoners: using community care and mental health law to assist your clients
- What are the statutory provisions for children, care leavers, vulnerable adults and other prisoners leaving custody?
- How does the case law clarify these entitlements?
- How in practice can prison law practitioners assist their clients?
This discussion will be led by:
- Chris Callender Association of Prison Lawyers
- Caoilfhionn Gallagher Doughty Street Chambers
- Laura Orger Prisoners Advice Service
- Kate Markus Doughty Street Chambers
Venue: Doughty Street Chambers, Doughty Street, London. WC1N 2LS
Date: Thursday 21st June 2012 Time:6pm to 7:30pm Registration: 5.45
This event will attract 1.5 CPD Points
This Discussion Group is only for Members of the Association of Prison Lawyers.
Admission Fee: £20.00
Places are limited so early booking is advised
A Flyer for the event can be found here.