The cost is just £120 for APL members and £180 for non-members.
Download your booking form here: apl-conference-webinar-booking-form-2016-london.
This webinar contains 11 Video Sessions:
- Prisoners and Strasbourg Jurisprudence – Ian Brownhill
- Exceptional Case Funding for Prisoners – Simon Creighton and Laura Janes
- Action on Delays in Parole Cases – James Dixon and Andrew Sperling
- Solicitor Access to Parole and Recall Cases – Chris Kemp (Public Protection Casework Section (PPCS), Offender Management & Public Protection Group (OMPPG))
- Guest Speaker Professor John Gunn– Crime In Mind
- Breakout sessions or Panel Discussion on Risk Assessment – (all academics & practitioner forensic psychologists) Dr Robert Forde, Dr Ruth Tully, John Gunn
- Administrative Court practice update – Matt Stanbury (Garden Court Chambers)and Paul Seddon (Chairman of ACL Legal Aid Group)